Practical Guide to
Employees’ Provident Fund Act & Schemes
by H.L. Kumar
Written in self learning manner by former law teacher and practicing advocates. This edition of the book has been meticulously revised to include important decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts. The book contains to special supplements e.g. one about the entitlement of higher pension as per judgment of Kerala High Court upheld by the Supreme Court on 1.4.2019 with frequently asked questions AND the other on Allowances for Provident Fund Contributions with full judgment of Supreme Court dated 28.2.2019 with head-notes, important points and clarifications to frequently asked questions which include the following :-
- Impact of judgment whether retrospective or prospective?
- Can minimum wages be split into house rent allowance?
- Whether the employees getting above Rs.15,000 in basic wages will be affected?
- For how backward the PF authorities can ask the employers to produce record?
- What should be the quantum/ratio of HRA in addition to basic wages?
- Is there any escape from EPF contribution on allowances?
- Will encashment of leave attract EPF contributions?
- Whether special allowance necessarily attract PF contribution?
- What will be any impact upon the entitlement of gratuity and bonus to an employee?
- What will be the position with regard to international workers?
The above and other clarifications for day-to-day problems will enable the readers to realign the annual increments (to be due in April onward) partly in the salaries and partly in the house rent allowance without any consultancy cost or even participation in any seminar.
15th Edition (2019) with supplement
Price Rs.895 + Postage/Dispatch Rs.50
The amount can be deposited in any of the HDFC Bank, A/c No. 01342320000014, Current Account (Defence Colony Branch) IFSC/RTGS/NEFT Code HDFC0000134 any of their branches, all over India in favour of “Labour Law Reporter”, with an intimation to us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
LABOUR LAW REPORTER
A-43, Lajpat Nagar – 2, New Delhi – 110 024.
Ph +919891114444, +918468000000, E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.labourlawreporter.com