Employees, Employers & Lawyers guide to PAYMENT OF BONUS Act & Rules
Clarifications and judicial interpretations pertaining to bonus its –
- Entitlement and quantum of bonus,
- Accuracy of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account,
- Uniformity of entitlement to bonus in different units/branches,
- Allocable surplus, •Compliances to be made by the employers,
- Bonus to part time employees/daily-wagers/Probationers,
- Calculation of Set off & Set on,
- Productivity linked bonus,
- Obligations of principal employer to pay bonus to the workers of contractor,
- Maintenance of registers, records & filing of returns,
- Calculation of payable bonus, •Permissibility of bonus every month,
- Forfeiture of bonus,
- Comparison between Payment of Bonus Act & Code on Wages, 2019,
- Procedure and format of petition for extension of time for paying bonus to employees.
A concise book with Payment of Bonus Act & Rules prepared by two Vakils.
Calculation procedure provided by former executive from Labour Department.
Useful for Finance/Accounts executive & Chartered Accountants.
Can be availed online (soft copy as .pdf file) for Rs.200.